– Providing data to any account (mineral, bpp, etc.) upon request before protest filing.
– Sending electronically or by email no later than 15 days from delivery of the written request without the owner/agent’s written agreement for an extension.
– Receiving confirmation of receipt to prove 15-day compliance.
– Providing the records, supporting data, schedules, or other information as an inquiry before protest filing.
– A future ARB hearing in connection with the request may not be conducted if the owner/agent’s written oath attesting requested information is not provided.